TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Most Viewed Treasury of the Week

This week’s Treasury View Winner is Marcia from Imagine That Baby!

!! Congrats!!  
The winning treasury is called "A Spot of Red and Black" and features great bold colors from various Etsy items.  This treasury got an amazing 224 views!! Way to go!!






To view the treasury click on the link here or the image above:
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/Mjg3MzA2NDV8MjcyNzU0OTUwMg/a-spot-of-red-and-black-team-unity-group

The curator of this treasury is Marcia from Imagine That Baby.  Her shop is full of adorable baby items. She has everything from handmade diaper cakes that will be the star of any baby shower to crocheted booties and blankets for that precious bundle in your life. Here is a little information she shares on her profile page:

I am a married mother of 4 and grandmother of 2. I have always loved children and enjoyed learning new things, especially crafts. Being a Pisces naturally makes me a dreamer. 1/3 of my time is spent imagining and collecting new ideas, another 1/3 of my time is spent in creating something and the last 1/3 of my time is spent trying to organize everything (idea notes, craft books, craft supplies). I love it all! The best part of all though is knowing that a mom will receive the baby item knowing that it was created with love by another mom/grandmother. I always choose the softest yarn (for comfort) and never use buttons or any other item that could pose a choking hazard. While I am creating, I work as though I were creating for my own children.

Here are some of the unique and awesome items you will find in this shop:



Be sure and visit this shop to see all of the wonderful creations by following the link below:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImagineThatBaby



Be sure and come back by every week to see the new winning treasury featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment