TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Most Viewed Treasury of the Week

This week’s Treasury View Winner is Sunflower from The Best Present!

!! Congrats!!  
The winning treasury is called "Ocean Dreams!" and features awesome finds from various Etsy shop owners.  This treasury got an amazing 541 views!! Way to go!!



To view the treasury click on the link here or the image above:
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/NDU3MTkwOTN8MjcyNDkzMzczMQ/ocean-dreams

The curator of this treasury is Sunflower from The Best Present. Here you will find Great gifts, porcelain figurines, ceramic sculptures, OOAK handmade cloth dolls, needle felted toys, coffee art decorations. Here is a little information  Sunflower has shared in her shop:

Hello! My name is Aleksandra and I'm from Ukraine.
I've been really creative from my childhood and now, after I have found Etsy, I've got a great opportunity to share all my artworks with you and of course to get real inspiration for creating something new!

enjoy doing shopping here and contact me if you need!

I accept custom orders and I'll be glad to help you with your ideas.

Here are some of the unique and awesome items you will find in this shop:



Be sure and visit this shop to see all of the wonderful creations by following the link below:

Be sure and come back by every week to see the new winning treasury featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment