TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Most Viewed Treasury of the Week Winner


This weeks Treasury View Winner is Hema Rao from  BEADEDNECKLACESHOPPE!!
!! Congrats!!  

The winning treasury is called "May I show you something in pink" and features pretty in pink items from various Etsy shop owners.  This treasury got an amazing 308 views!! Way to go!!




To view the treasury click on the link here:


The curator of this treasury is Hema Rao from BEADEDNECKLACESHOPPE. This shop is full of incredible one of a kind jewelry pieces. Great shop for gifts and a treat or two for yourself!!  Here is a little information Hema Rao has shared in her shop:

I am a teacher and jewelry is my first love. I buy and make a lot of it. To learn the craft I have taken classes in enameling, metal smithing, lapidary, cold connections and beading in Syracuse University, Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute, and with other private tutors. I teach myself a number of things that interest me. I like beading and metal work for jewelry and is a jack of all trades and would like to be master of everything. Just kidding - I am a very ardent jewelry maker with a life long craving for handmade jewelry.

An Etsian said this of my work and I quote "I couldn't help but notice the creativity, beauty, and fine craftsmanship of your pieces. Kudos!! "

One of the people who bought one of my Etsy listed necklaces said this about her purchase:

" The necklace looks more beautiful in person. The BEADEDNECKLACESHOPPE is the place to purchase high quality and one of a kind signature pieces for your jewelry collection. The designer is extremely professional and responds to her customers quickly about any questions or concerns. Highly recommend this shop!!!!"

You can shop with confidence. My store policies are helpful to both of us. Browse my shop and other Etsy stores. It will be a great source of pleasure.

Here are some of the unique and awesome items you will find in this shop:

Be sure and visit this shop to see all of the wonderful creations by following the link below:


Be sure and come back by every week to see the new winning treasury featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment