TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Monday, May 25, 2015

Most Viewed Treasury of the Week Winner

This weeks Treasury View Winner is Grandma G from RGILLILAND!!

!! Congrats!!  

The winning treasury is called "Rainy Tuesday Morning, What a Year" and features awesome finds from various Etsy shop owners.  This treasury got an amazing 247 views!! Way to go!!


To view the treasury click on the link here or the image above:




The curator of this treasury is Grandma G from RGILLILAND. This shop is full of adorable finds for babies and kids and of course many for mom. Great shop for gifts and a little something for yourself!  Here is a little information Grandma has shared in her shop:


I am a grandmother of 18 and growing, I enjoy alot of different crafts, crocheting as well as knitting, and sewing, for others to enjoy. I have crocheted and Knitted for years, well since being taught in Primary, (a church group for children). I love to see a project come together, I garden, paint, sew and knit, crochet, as well as collect and read lots of great old books.
Well I have been setting up shop here in Colorado since January and since it doesn't look like I am going home any time soon, I have made a few changes here and there.
Also grandchildren have been steady growing and we are to 20 now, counting my 3 lovely great grandchildren.
One of the people who bought one of my Etsy listed necklaces said this about her purchase:


Here are some of the unique and awesome items you will find in this shop:





Be sure and visit this shop to see all of the wonderful creations by following the link below:


https://www.etsy.com/shop/rgilliland

Be sure and come back by every week to see the new winning treasury featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment