TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Monday, April 20, 2015

Most Viewed Treasury of the Week Winner


This weeks Treasury View Winner is Kathy C from Simply Beaded Treasure!!

!! Congrats!!  

The winning treasury is called "Blooms in Spring" and features awesome finds from various Etsy shop owners.  This treasury got an amazing 378views!! Way to go!!




To view the treasury click on the link here or the image above:
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjY0Njk3M3wyNzI0ODcwMDQ5/blooms-of-spring-spring-2015-group-3

The curator of this treasury is Kathy C from SIMPLYBEADEDTREASURE. This shop is full of amazing unique jewelry pieces created by Kathy. Great shop for gifts and a little something for yourself!  Here is a little information Kathy has shared in her shop:

I am a Medical Technologist by trade, but recently became disabled and now have time to devote to my jewelry. Crafting has always been a part of my life. I took art lessons as a child, and have been doing some sort of art or craft ever since. My grandmother taught me how to do simple beadweaving when I was 10 or 11 years old. , but it wasn't until about 5 years ago that I began designing and making my jewelry. I am an avid bead collector and always have a large supply on hand from which to create. My inspiration comes from nature. Color and texture in my work comes from the colors and textures of the natural world.
Right now, my favorite form of expression is bead,embroidery. I was a finalist in the 2008 Fire Mountain Beading Contest with my bead embroidery piece "Vintage Sparkle". (to be added to this site soon) I love being able to put what nature has to offer together to create pieces that will inspire people and…



Here are some of the unique and awesome items you will find in this shop:


Be sure and visit this shop to see all of the wonderful creations by following the link below:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyBeadedTreasure

Be sure and come back by every week to see the new winning treasury featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment