TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

WINNER OF THE WEEK FOR MOST ACTIVE MEMBER FOR WEEK OF MARCH 15TH

This week's winner is Melanie of https://www.etsy.com/shop/gottagovintage1 
Melanie has pages and pages of beautiful vintage clothing and is a successful shop owner. She participated 35 times this week. 

Here is what she has to say about herself

It is my goal to find high quality, unique items that will make my customers lives just a bit brighter. All of my vintage items are hand curated. My biggest challenge is that I want to keep just about everything I find. 


Here is a sample from her shop



Stop by her shop to see all of her wonderful finds. 


Thank you Melanie for your awesome participation in the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment