TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WINNER OF THE WEEK FOR MOST ACTIVE MEMBER FOR WEEK OF MARCH 2

This week our winner is Spoiled Felines. Lisa is a brand new member that has jumped in with both feet with a whopping  40 participations. Her shop has beautiful hand carved birds, and photos with poems written by her. 

Here is what she has to say about herself. 

I have always been in awe of nature – its simplicity and beauty inspires me as an artist and as a human being. It seems only natural that I would be drawn to the woodcarving and woodburning arts. 

I learned how to work with wood from my father. One day I watched him carve on a block of wood that, over time, he crafted into an exquisitely, detailed duck. I found the process so interesting that I asked him to teach me, which he did. 

I put a lot of love and attention to detail into my artistic creations just like my father taught me. You can see our woodwork (and other artistic creations) in our shop, "SpoiledFelinesArt". We hope that you find something special for yourself or for that special someone in your life!


Here is a sample from her shop 



Stop by and see all of her beautiful work. 

Thank you Lisa for all of your participation. You are a welcome addition to our team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment