TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WINNER OF THE WEEK FOR MOST ACTIVE MEMBER FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 8

The winner this week is Jo Stamatakis of https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosCreationsGR?page=3

Jo has been a very active member of our team for over a year and is very supportive of us. She is a delight to work with.

Jo works with polymer clay and makes a variety of things- jewelry, baptism favors and a few other things.

Here is what she has to say about herself. 

I'm a jewelry designer, a polymer clay artist, an online shop owner (my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosCreationsGR ) and a mother of two. I currently live in sunny Greece but grew up in the beautiful city of Melbourne, Australia. 

I try to be a positive thinker. My philosophy in life are the 4Ls "Live - Love - Laugh - Learn".

My work is my passion and I enjoy every minute of it as it relaxes me and helps me be creative. 

I have participated in the 2nd Women In Action event here in Greece and my work has been featured on jenny.gr; 4moms.gr; EtsyKids.com; and polymerclay.craftgossip.com

Each item in my shop is made with utmost care, love and attention to detail.



Here is a sample of her shop






Stop by and see all she has to offer. 

Thank you Jo for your participation. You are awesome!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment