TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Sunday, January 18, 2015

WINNER OF THE WEEK FOR JAN 12

 The winner of the week is Dewy Mountain Vintage 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DewyMorningVintage?ref=pr_shop_more

 Dewy Morning Vintage is a collection of vintage brass bookends, vintage brass figurines, vintage jewelry and unique vintage finds .

Here is what she has to say about herself. 


 I  love to shop and collect vintage items. I really enjoy the history and the beauty of each individual piece. I've always loved to have a mixture of old and new items displayed in my home because I think it adds a layer of warmth that you just can't achieve with just new items. 

I live in the Seattle area, which has many unique and amazing antique and vintage shops. I love spending hours browsing and shopping for my home and shop on Etsy. The perfect day for me is getting up, having some coffee and breakfast and heading out to all the antique and vintage shops in the area. Once I've made all my purchases I come home and try to look up the history of each item on the internet. Of course, I find it hard to decide what I can keep for myself and what I should sell! However, I really do find it fulfilling being able to sell and share my treasures with others too.

I found out about Etsy four years ago and have been in love with it ever since. I am so happy to be a part of such a creative and lovely community. It is truly a dream come true!


Here is a sample of her shop. 




Stop by and browse through all her wonderful finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment