TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WINNER OF MOST ACTIVE MEMBER FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 14


The winner this week is Sandi Harshman of https://www.etsy.com/shop/STITCHANDSEWBYSANDI

Sandi makes a variety of knitted, crochet and stuffed toys. There are some cute purses as well. She also takes custom orders.

Here is a peek at her shop.



And here is what she has to say about herself. 

My name is Sandi, thank you for stopping by and browsing through my shop. I have been married to my best friend for 35 years and I have four children ( 32, 27, 26, and 24 years old) and I'm a brand new grandmother to a precious baby girl. I have done many forms of craft throughout my life. All crafts in my shop are hand made by myself in my clean and smoke free home. If you have any questions, comments , or specials orders please feel free to contact me. 
Have a blessed and wonderful day!!

Browse through her shop and see all she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment