TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Winner of Most Active Member - December 7

The winner this week is Brandi Mayville from  https://www.etsy.com/shop/EyeCandyQuilts

Brandi makes unique handmade women's accessories, wallets, lanyards, phone wallets, checkbook covers, fabrics and more! She  also make purses, bags and quilts too!  Custom orders always welcome. I have one of her little wallets which I take shopping with me. I can put it in my pocket and not carry a purse leaving my cart free of clutter and don't have to worry about that creep that may steal my purse. . Very handy!! I love it!!

Here is a peek at her shop.


And here is what she says about herself.

I'm a wife and mom of 3 awesome kids! I spend my days as a stay at home mom and have a blast! My husband is my best friend and our lil ones are our future. My family is my life. My passion, however, is sewing!
My products include wallets, checkbook covers, lanyards and other accessories, purses, table runners, quilts and more. All of my high quality items are handmade by me, with care, caution and attention to detail. 
I have always been ambitious and believe in hard work. I believe that if you want something, you have to go for it, earn it. If you have dreams for your life, you have to chase them! And if you love what you do, you'll never really work. That was something I never truly understood until Eye Candy Quilts was born.
I LOVE what I do. I take pride in my work and stand behind my items 100% and it all shows in the quality and craftsmanship.
I'm a more modern and edgy sewer / quilter and want to share it with the world! I do also enjoy the traditional and contemporary pieces as well. I love to tackle new projects and ideas and love to put my own spin on things. I love to make ONE OF A KIND Custom items so feel free to contact me and we can discuss options. 

You can follow Brandi on her social media sites listed below.

Browse through her shop and see all of her goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment