TeamUNITY Logo

TeamUNITY Logo
Our Logo--The variety of figures in our logo shows the divergence of our members

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

We have 4 new members this week

       Betty Laughlin https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecedTogetherDesign


Betty is a woman of many talents from beautiful photography to quilting patterns to felted bowls.


From her Profile page. 
I'm a quilter, knitter, quilt pattern designer and marketing consultant. I love anything having to do with fiber - any fiber. If I’m not quilting, I’m knitting, and if I’m not knitting, I’m designing, or felting, or writing, or taking photographs, another new passion I’ve discovered. My motto is - If it's about textiles, yarn, fiber in general, I'm in!

Things she loves to work with


Our next new member is jhaas191 https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkandBlueBonnets


jhaas has some adorable items for your baby - pink or blue




Maria creates beautiful jewelry with fine gemstones. 


What she says about herself

Hi! My name is Maria, and I make all of the jewellery in my living room in beautiful Coquitlam British Columbia! Jewellery is made with semi-precious gemstones and other fine materials. Made with lots of love!

Things she loves to work with 

And our final new member for this round

Donna makes a wide variety of paper products from cards, scrapbooking pages, gift tags. 



From her profile page

I love all the wonderful things you can do with paper from creating cards, tags, altered gifts and memorable scrapbooks. I'm truley blessed to be a stay at home wife who's married to the most wonderful husband of 25 years who makes this all possible for me.I have 2 little dachshund girls who just watch me for hours creating cards and other crafts. I enjoy the little things that life has to offer.

Things she loves to work with

We are so lucky to have these new shops added to our TeamUNITY family. Visit their shops to see what else they have to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment